We provide various levels of design services for the development of fire sprinkler installation drawings, cost estimates, and specifications for all types of fire suppression systems.
Our materials library is constantly updated with the most current product information available. We often evaluate several different design approaches before selecting the most economical system design. The considerations in designing the fire sprinkler system include:
- Cost of material
- Industry availability of products
- Ease of installation
Many systems may require a survey, material data submittals, specifications, maintenance manuals, etc. This can all be part of our complete design package.
All hydraulic calculations are performed using the HASS® computer program. Calculations can be in either English or metric units. When designing a system, different piping arrangements and materials types are hydraulically evaluated. This allows us to determine the most efficient and cost effective fire sprinkler system.
Many contractors require a stocklist for fabrication. A complete material stocklist can be available on request.
Need help with an estimate? Design costs are available on all projects. Send your project plans to our office and a design cost will be determined. This can be as simple as verifying the sprinkler head count to as elaborate as determining the design criteria and providing a preliminary design layout complete with pipe sizing!
Contact us for our custom service fees.
We keep our code library current and design to the latest industry codes:
- International Building Code (IBC) by the International Code Council (ICC)
- National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA)
- National Fire Codes (NFC)
- Listings of state and city codes and ordinances in California, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon
Below are actual examples of our fire sprinkler drawings. All of these drawings are saved in Adobe® PDF file format.
- Basic Warehouse (890 kb)
- Residential with an Antifreeze System (617 kb)
- Residential with Tank and Pump (482 kb)
- Fire Pump (417 kb)
- Underground Piping Plan (1832 kb)
- Fast Food Restaurant (1040 kb)
- Community Center (3006 kb)